Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No tag-backs, and the tree is base

Okay, Sarah tagged me. This is fun:

How to play:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

As it would happen, I keep all my current library books on a shelf on my computer desk, and the nearest one is Kafka on the Shore, by Haruki Murakami. I haven't started reading it yet, but here are the requisite lines:

"That afternoon I decide to go into the woods. Oshima said that going too far into the forest is dangerous. Always keep the cabin in sight, he warned me."

Ooh, that sounds good. I may have to read this book next.

Slight problem: I've got no one to tag! That is so sad.

1 comment:

SarahJane said...

I hope someday to read that book, too. My brother loved it.
thx for playing! don't worry about not tagging - it doesn't bring a pox upon your crops or anything.
smile